Things

Things thoughtfully collected.

Antique Linen Coverlet or Tablecloth with Cotton Crochet Lace Border available at billy's bungalow!

Things that have character.

Vintage Flower Frog with Scalloped Edges available at billy's bungalow!

Things that have relationships with other things.

Charming Handmade Vintage Monkey Butler available at billy's bungalow!

Things that we surround ourselves with ~ they all tell a story.

A story of the past, a story of travels, a story of our lives and how we like to live.

This vintage Rattan Picnic Basket is perfect to hold just about anything from art supplies to photographs. Charming interior woven band. Available at billy's bungalow!

I’m reminded of a quote by the first lady of interior design, Elsie de Wolfe, “I opened the doors and windows of America, and let in the air and sunshine."

Photo | Barb Mangini

This is what came to mind when my friend Barb Mangini recently opened the doors to billy’s bungalow.

Shop billy's bungalow on Etsy!

A shop full of fresh air and sunshine where she offers many wonderful things!

Barb’s collections come from her travels, her life in a historic house on Boston's north shore, and currently her small bungalow on the beach.

Her on-line Etsy shop is aptly named after her sweet boy Billy.

I love that!

Billy of billy's bungalow!

Barb says, “This little shop is a place to pass along the things we've loved to new collectors and friends.” Many of my favorites I’ve included in this post would be just perfect for a picnic or setting a summer table!

Shop billy's bungalow on Etsy!Shop billy's bungalow on Etsy!Shop billy's bungalow on Etsy!

A thoughtful collection and a thoughtful owner ~

Barb includes a little muslin bag filled with French Lavender in every order.

Etsy Sachet included in every order!

She also includes FREE shipping!  

http://www.etsy.com/shop/billysbungalow

For more fresh air & sunshine I invite you to visit My Dog-Eared Pages, a delightful blog penned by Barb Mangini. She discusses art, fashion, interiors and design and writes wonderful stories about the fascinating people she has come to know.

I know you’ll love getting to know Billy too!

Happy Shopping

xo Lisa

6 comments:

Renae Moore said...

What a good bloggy friend you are to shine the light on Billy's Bungalow! Barbara has so many lovely treasures in her shop, I hope she has great success!
xoxo

My Dog-Eared Pages said...

Billy and I are so honored that billy's bungalow is featured on the lovely pages of this fabulous blog!! The Lisa Porter Collection's charm and aesthetic is a treat to all and we couldn't be more thrilled!! xx

cindy hattersley design said...

Lisa

Thanks you for the tip...what a wonderful shop!

pve design said...

Lisa,
I adore Barbara's shop and have ordered from her - I admire seeing other bloggers take the leap and open up shops or create businesses and brands that fuel their passions.
pve

pve design said...

Lisa,
I adore Billy too.
pve

Karen Albert said...

Lisa I am off to her Etsy shop. Barbara sounds like such an interesting woman!

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena
Giveaway by NOVICA