Red, White, & Blue & All Over the Place

They started it.

Photo | Taylor Porter

Okay, actually I started it. With the first pair in 1993 ~ to match her personality ~ she’s a redhead.

Photo | Lisa Porter

Then he came along ~ right on her heels.

Photo | Lisa Porter

Told Dad to get a pair of his own.

Photo | Lisa Porter

Some are allowed to be washed.

Photo | Lisa Porter

Some are not.

I Love You Photo | Lisa Porter

I’m just thankful when they’re all together.

Photo | Lisa Porter

Aren’t you so looking forward to this long weekend ~ I know I am!

Photo | Taylor Porter

Have a good one!

XO

5 comments:

Prince Snow Farm said...

This is adorable!

Elizabeth@ Pine Cones and Acorns said...

A great post! Enjoy your weekend!

Linda@ Lime in the Coconut said...

Adorable!!!! Love all those tennis and what they represent!

Karen Albert said...

Lisa this post is wonderful!You all are a family that enjoys time together!

xoxo
Karena
Feature: Entrepreneur Sigal Sasson

Dumbwit Tellher said...

Oh my Lisa, I LOVED this post. It's funny how a tradition of well worn, favorite tennis shoes can tell a story or emote a feeling or memory but they DO!! Oh those first Keds with their rubber toes. Pass the kleenex! I hope the Porter weekend was a happy one? xox