She's Got It!

American Style
I was having a visit with my good friend Vanessa Lyons on face book tonight and found these beauties. Vanessa is a gal with her own true American style.
 She comes from a family that believes in individualism, independence, ingenuity, spontaneity and a healthy sense of humor. Our Collier is proud to call Vanessa's mom & dad, his God-Parents.
 American style is very personal to each of us.  It defines you, reaches out to you, inspires you to continue the evolution of who you are.
I adore these patriotic, all-American bouquets that she has all ready for the 4th at her darling store Vintage Magnolia. Nestled in the Colorado mountains, Vanessa & friends are well-known for their fresh floral deliveries, and so much more throughout the Vail Valley.
Stop by and grab some good-old-fashioned
American Style!
Also visit them at 

6 comments:

Dumbwit Tellher said...

Hi Lisa - I cannot think of finer parents to be God-Parents to your Collier. Any family that encourages such things as individualism, and all those other fabulous attributes of the human-spirit, & with the crescendo being a healthy sense of humor, are nurturing, & inspiring folk. I hope I gave a sliver of all that to my children. Vanessa's creativity shines bright. These arrangements are so unique and beautiful.

Hoping you are just about to begin the fireworks and you all enjoy your time together as a family.

Hugs to you xx deb

Kathysue said...

these bouquets are gorgeous and fun for the 4th, thanks for sharing!! Kathysue

A Gift Wrapped Life said...

She does have it doesn't she? Love these patriotic florals and the carnations used in this fun way. Wouldn't they be lovely on a July 4th table. Thanks for your lovely comments Lisa, the feeling is mutual. Much love XO

Desde my ventana said...

I love this idea for the 4th of July,they are very beautiful bouquet,
Hugs
Cecilia

farmhouse wares said...

Hey Lisa, Thank you for you kind, supportive words. Betsy

Millie said...

I love America too & I'm an Aussie! Go the Red, White & Blue.
Millie ^_^