The Girls With Glasses

Here's some fun for Friday...
Brooke White and Summer Bellessa
 met on MySpace as fans and supporters of each others’ work, soon growing to be good friends.
Sound familiar bloggy friends?
An American Idol finalist in 2008, Singer/Songwriter Brooke White made an unforgettable first impression on Idol’s seventh season. This Arizona girl was the winner in our house, we all voted for her! 
As Founder and Editor of women’s fashion and lifestyle magazine ELIZA, Summer Bellessa brings clear, creative minds, from all kinds of different backgrounds, together to do great things in the fashion world.
Today they have joined forces to bring us
Founded for all girls (you don't have to wear glasses) who want to be entertained, informed and enlightened! So put your glasses (or your readers)on and watch their darling promo video...

What People Are Saying from The Girls With Glasses on Vimeo.

Thanks girls. I've been singing this song all morning! Now I'm off to
 visit the I AM A GIRL blog !
Photos & video compliments of The Girls With Glasses.

5 comments:

Juju at Tales of Whimsy.com said...

What a fun idea!

The Consummate Hostess said...

What a fun and fabulous duo! Cannot wait to check out their site!

Millie said...

I'm one of those girls with glasses & I hate them, so these 2 gorgeous chicks may well turn my negativity around!
Millie ^_^

Renae said...

Lisa,
I just love these girls...so much fun and full of personality! :)
xo

Dumbwit Tellher said...

Life can be can be so darn fun & friendships so powerful. I would follow these clever ladies to the edge of a cliff. I already love them. Lisa thank you for sharing. I've been in a bubble mentally & just seeing this clip made me happy. I too will be singing that song all day! O.K. someone tell me please why viewing their video made me teary?..sheeesh..

Happy..happy birthday gorgeous xoxo