Fifi & Me

It’s early Tuesday morning friends and I’m out the door.

tumblr_llkf5acjoh1qbhlcro1_400via suzie beezie

Christmas decorating & baking have come to a very brief halt as I’ve got a party to go to & believe me, this girl is in the mood to get all gussied up!   Laduree for the hostesses will be perfect for this special occasion!

IMG_0880

My dear friend Fifi Flowers has invited me to come along with her. Don’t you just love her name? 

Fifi is a talented artist & lover of books with a style that is ou la la!    You can see here that she is en amour with everything Français!  I love these whimsical book marks.  Fifi will even paint a custom book mark for a special book that you love.  What a thoughtful keepsake gift to give or keep for yourself!

IMG_0882

Visit Fifi at her blog Fifi Flowers  where you can see her fabulous paintings and even commission something special for yourself!

But for now, we have a By Invitation Only  party to attend hosted by Marsha at Splenderosa.  

Fifi is so very savvy and has arranged for her carriage to transport us to the party so I better get into my corset! 

Marie Antoinette Movie

So many choices…finally I’ve made a decision.

Wait!    Where is my damn tiara?    I think Fifi has it!

Marie Antoinette Movie

Well I have to tell you that when we arrived we were treated to beautiful pastries, by Laduree of course!

Marie Antoinette Movie

The desserts were beautiful, courtesy of Marie Antoinette, another  friend of Fifi’s that she met in Paris.

In fact Fifi and Marie have home movies of the fabulous evening, really, no joke.  See if you can find Fifi & Me!

You can watch the movies here, Oui, oui, oui!

Be sure to visit Splenderosa and her other guests to see how they are gussied up & thank you again Fifi for the carriage ride to this very Enchanted Evening!

Marie Antoinette Movie

AA1

15 comments:

Andrea Reh said...

I am so incredibly jealous - everything looks utterly delightful. I can't decide what I'd like more - the shoes or the pastries!

Andrea x

vicki archer said...

Fun, fun, fun.... xv

quintessence said...

Hope there's room in the carriage for me as well!! And save me a delicious macaron!!

Francine Gardner said...

wonderful, lovely post...you will be both the queens of the Ball!

Renae said...

Two of my favorite girls off in grand style for a fabulous party. Enjoy the carriage ride...I hope the crown surfaced!
xoxo

Juju at Tales of Whimsy.com said...

Fifi's stuff is such fun!

LaPouyette said...

Lovely post with some "yummy" images! And the dog makes me smile!

CHEERS Lisa!

Greetings from the Périgord,
karin

Hi, I'm Laura Ingalls Gunn said...

I have a Fifi original hanging in my entry. My sweet doxie was Fifi's May man of the month in her 2011 calender. Oh I adore her!

Teresa at Splendid Sass said...

Love Fifi and her work. You both are very talented ladies.
I can see that y'all are have so much fun with this party!
Thanks for taking us along.
Teresa
xoxo

A Gift Wrapped Life said...

I really must start dressing up Daisy in beautiful ribbons.........perhaps a collar such as your photo, how sweet. Happy you were able to join in the fun Lisa. XO

Charlotta Ward said...

What a fun post - love the storyline and all those delicious pastries! Marie Antoinette would approve of course! :)

x Charlotta
Space for Inspiration

Mona Thompson Providence Ltd. said...

You and Fifi make a great pair...both so talented. I hope you find your tiara...you don't want to be late for the party. Mona

Love Where You Live said...

ooolafala....la!
What fun you're having. And those shoes! Whoa. They remind of desserts. So flirty and so sweet.

If I may, I'd like to invite you and your friends to check out the custom pillow giveaway I'm hosting.

cheers!

Fifi Flowers said...

ooh la la... do we know how to have FUN or what mon amie!!! Merci Merci!!!

La Petite Gallery said...

Have fun at the party, which shoes are you wearing,, yvonne