I finally found some!

 

via google images

And just in time for Valentines Day!

There’s no way this girl was going to let TODAY go by without wishing you hugs & kisses & chocolate & champagne & anything else that makes you completely happy!

What ARE you doing today my Valentines?

Going for a spin with your sweetie?

photo Viki Rutsch for Vanity Fair

Or perhaps something a bit more dramatic?

via lifestylefiles

Maybe your putting on your pretties.

IMG_2255

MR. would seriously love those X’s and O’s!

But good grief,  why on earth does Valentine’s Day have to be on a Tuesday?  And why on earth does it have to be 28 degrees outside?

{So miss my best friend Beck & I going for our traditional Valentines mani-pedi and lunch at Fashion Island.}

This is unfortunately the only RED this girl will be wearing today.

via Atlantic-Pacific

Oh, I’d much rather be wearing this…

IMG_2347

and these

Saltwater Sandals

driving this

via surf-travel-life

over there.  Big sigh…

PCH

Without a doubt that will all be happening come summertime and I plan on packing as many BLOGGY friends in the

LOVE BUG as possible!

Until then – I’m sending X’s and O’s and asking you all to be mine!

google images

Just to be thoughtful & in case you haven’t found the perfect card yet…

{MR. will tell you that The Hallmark at the Lansdowne Shops was completely picked over last night.}

I found these!  Maybe you know someone who could use them, ha!

google images   google images

I’m headed to brunch with my honey.

via beach bungalow 8

{Which happens to be the topic of my next post!}

Until then.

14 comments:

A Gift Wrapped Life said...

To the lady who never ceases to inspire............love your can of inspiration. Admittedly, sometimes it needs a refill over here! Have a most creative and romantic day Lisa with Mr. Porter. Much love. XO

Teresa at Splendid Sass said...

Oh, I need what is in that can, too! Adorable, Lisa.
Happy Valentine's Day.
Teresa
xoxo

EmerJa said...

Love this inspiration post!! Wonderful pictures:)

www.emerjadesign.com

Claude A said...

A can of inspiration. Just when I needed it in the middle of winter. Lisa you are a genius.
Claude A

pve design said...

Lisa,
I can never imagine that your inspiration could ever run out. You always inspire me with your words, your visual images and your kind spirit.
Wishing you a day of love!
pve

Karena said...

I would love to be able too take a scoop out of the inspiration can whenever needed!

Happy Valentines Lisa!!

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

shiree segerstrom said...

Ooh! Love the red swimsuit and galoshes. What fun! I think this is a very pretty and inspiring post. Shiree

Chic Coles said...

You are all inspiring. We all send a happy Valentines day to you and your family. Gracey to.

Jo said...

Love this post!
I spent my day with 26 3rd graders that came to school on a sugar high and stayed there for 8 hours ... oh my!
Thankfully, my hubby treated me to dinner {made by him} and a delightful glass of wine!

Jo

Millie said...

Hope you & B had a loved up kinda Valentine's Lisa. Send that can of inspiration my way, as mine went AWOL around the time I took this shocker of a new job on!
Millie xx

La Petite Gallery said...

I have you on the side bar and The Can if inspiration is the best
thing I have seen. Beautiful post. Belated Happy Valentines.
yvonne

Jeanne @ Collage of Life said...

Lisa...I love the energy within your blog, it is fantastic! You were so kind to leave such a lovely comment today. It was much appreciated. I hope you had a wonderful day with your hubby.

Very best wishes...
Jeanne xx

Susie from Bienvenue said...

I think I need a can of that...ha! Hope your day was just perfect. Hugs your way~

Renae Moore said...

My sweet Miss Lisa!
I j'adored this post! Your wit and creativity never cease to amaze me! ♥ I hope you enjoyed your crabcakes with the MR next to the fire!
xo