A Privet



Many of you
may remember the post
I featured on Hound Hill Design.
Imagine my surprise when yesterday
a package arrived on my doorstep.
Inside was a beautiful little box accompanied by a
a handwritten note from proprietor,
Nancy Toon.
This, her gesture of
appreciation was so humbling
that I felt compelled to share it with all of you.

Delicate
green walls
defining nature's space.
In spring,
tiny white
blossoms
form lacy pyramids
on the branches' tips.
They send a fresh,
clean,
astonishing fragrance
into the
Hampton'sbrisk evening air.


It's a very special fragrance from a very special place and a very special friend.
Thank you Nancy, I just love it!

5 comments:

Jo said...

What a wonderful treat! It's always fun to receive a surprise in the mail ~enjoy.

Jo

The Antiques Diva™ said...

How sweet! What a wonderfully nice surprise!

Kimm at Reinvented said...

What a beautiful candle and awesome packaging! Enjoy!

HOUND HILL DESIGN said...

It gives me great pleasure that you enjoyed receiving my gift! Thanks for all your support and kindness Lisa...and for including me in your world.

Linda at Lime in the Coconut! said...

ooooh...I think I can smell it from here. Love looking at your gorgeous work! Fun blog!!