4/2/18

Helping Hands

Over the weekend I wanted to take advantage of our sunshine and snap a few photos of what was coming up in the garden. Not much at the bungalow but my neighbor’s Magnolia was sure on full display!
I also wanted to snap a few more pics of these beautiful eggs.
Sporting her Easter loafers and favorite puffy jacket ~ I soon had an audience!
 
Helping hands are always appreciated and made for a delightful photoshoot resulting in my favorite photo!
Thank you, Margaret, for making my garden days more memorable. XO
May there always be work for your hands to do
May your purse always hold a coin or two;
May the sun always shine on your windowpane;
May a rainbow be certain to follow each rain;
May the hand of a friend always be near you;
May God fill your heart with gladness to cheer you.
- Irish Blessing
The Lisa Porter Collection