1/31/09

Hound Hill Design

A Lovely Note ~
Hound Hill Design

When I discovered Hound Hill Design, I instantly knew that I had found a treasure. I was loving all the pretty pictures but the personality that came through was even more intriguing. I wanted to find out exactly “who” was the creative mind behind Hound Hill Design? So I inquired. Then came a reply.

“Good morning Lisa!
Thank you for your lovely note, kind words, blog link, and for the referral! And of course I would be thrilled to be included in your blog - please let me know if you need any questions answered, etc. You have a very pretty blog - you southern ladies really appreciate and understand the importance of a beautiful, warm, welcoming home! Hope to hear from you soon…
Thanks again!
Nancy M. Toon”

Well …..I was a happy camper jumping for joy! An important NY designer was actually taking the time to reply to little old me! Finally some recognition from someone other than my family and the dog!
Meet my new BFF (blogger friend forever), Nancy Toon!
After fifteen years in the New York City interior design field, Nancy-Margarit Toon is now the happy owner of a small shop nestled in the middle of the Hamptons on the eastern tip of Long Island.

The open and easy flow of Hill Hound Design is home to the delightful aspects of Nancy's creative vision and thoughtful touch. The clever arrangements of furniture, gifts, and accessories are guided by her main design principle: Inspire her shop's visitors and assist them in making their house a home, which reflects their own unique style.
What could be better than that!










Make time to visit
and share with us your experience and the goodies that you find.



photos compliments of Hound Hill Design

Thank you, Nancy, for your lovely note and for
We will look forward to the new shop opening in 2009.
All the best,
Lisa

Thank You, Millie, from The Laurel Hedgefor your nice comments &
for reminding me about Nancy's clever
new sign parked in front of
Hound Hill design.